The decorations are up (you nearly got frostbite fixing up the front of your house), the Christmas songs are blaring (Mariah’s got nothing on you Doris), the Mini-Dudes get more and more frenzied with every passing day, and we LOVE IT!
Yes, Christmas is so very nearly upon us and it’s time to get those gift lists ticked off so you can sit back and tuck into a mince pie or six.
Now, call us predictable, but we think socks are the perfect pressie for ANYONE. But these aren’t just socks, these are Doris & Dude socks (Definitely not ripping off anyone else’s line there. Nope.) Our socks are super lush and super comfy, made with organic cotton and bamboo, making them toe-crunchingly good to get your feet into AND kind to the planet. Not to mention they come in a huge array of funky designs so you can choose a sock that says something to someone this Christmas.
- Big feet, big socks. That’s what they say, and if the Dude on your Christmas list can put the paper chains up without a stretch try D&D socks in UK size 11-14.
How about this Magenta Stripe design?➡
- Winter warmers. Perfect for winter walks or just chillin’ at home, our new Toast socks are extra thick and have to be squidged to be believed. Lush.
- Read more in our Toast blog.
- Cool Christmas styles. From polar bears to puddings we’ve got Christmas socks covered!
- Kids. Call them stocking fillers if you like but D&D kids socks in UK sizes 12-3 are all killer no filler!
- Loooong socks. Knee length socks really are a gift at this time of year. We’ve tried tights under trousers and it’s just annoying. Much better option here.
(Calf length pictured)
This blog would be way too long if we listed every single fantastic design we have to offer! So get to the online shop, browse and filter, and find perfect socks for everyone.
And if you’ve got the office secret santa coming up, we’ve got that covered too, in our previous blog post – Secret Santa Sorted.
Right, heads up for the important part – last orders for Christmas are Thursday 19th by 1pm. Write it down.
Now, where are those mince pies. Pass the brandy butter. *gives contented sigh*